Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
Oh, she's so pretty.  I love the combination of blue and gold.  I'll have to think of what to shoot for a TP-panic photo...
...oh wait.  *idea*
LOL

Please do keep us up to date, and complain away...  I love that we have a friendly little community where we can share what's going on.
I'm surprised the TP hysteria is only just reaching you.  I hadn't heard any news while away, & an Australian friend started posting all these things about toilet paper, and I was like "wut...?"  But now I've seen empty shelves here too.  It's always a good idea to have a stockpile of stores for those of us in places that get winter storms.  Or ferries that break down Irritated  But buying a year's worth as some people are doing, is kind of silly.

(03-16-2020, 04:15 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: WHAT CIVILIZED COUNTRY MAKES HAVING A CONTAGIOUS ILLNESS A CRIME?!?! Oof, sorry, it still irks me to no end. ...I wanted to go out and snap some pics of the makeshift take-out windows tomorrow, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to, because it is very likely that Czech Republic will declare some degree of areal quarantine (we should be able to go out, but only under strict rules), but nobody knows any details.
Wow.  I can imagine all this is very frustrating and disturbing.  Going out in the fresh air is good for people... just not congregating in germy crowds.  Making people stay in will just enhance the crazy reactions, because they'll have nothing to do but trawl around social media reading inaccurate news & spreading conspiracy theories (someone here is posting utter nonsense; the virus was concocted to thin the population... Irritated ).
I think your restaurants' idea to do take-out windows is very clever, & I hope their business will be helped by doing it.
I just binge-watched "V Wars" season 1 while at the Airbnb in BC; people were going nuts & vigilantes were going after people they "suspected" of being vampires.... it made me think of this virus, that if it continues, people will be suspecting anyone who coughs or blows their nose of having it.  I wasn't anywhere near an outbreak location, but because there were cases within the same province, my boss doesn't want me to come to work & I haven't even heard back about when she & my co-worker plan to give me back my house keys?  slash
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by Alliecat - 03-16-2020, 04:52 AM