Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
Thank you very much, everyone!!!

Day 76

Quarantine

[Image: 20dd04db5e9385d114a2ce2507012575.jpg]

From 00:00 today, the whole Czech Republic is in quarantine. They announced it yesterday at 23:50. A few towns are in complete quarantine, people can only leave home to get necessary supplies, go to doctor (or take their pet to vet) or go help family members who live elsewhere. In the rest of the country, free movement of persons is prohibited, but it's less strict, people can, in addition to the abovementioned occassions, also go to work, go get food through those improvised take-out windows, we're even allowed to go on short walks, but all social events are forbidden (except for funerals and small family gatherings) and we mustn't form clusters, we're supposed to stay 2m apart (exceptions are public transport and people who live together). It is recommended to wear a surgical mask outside, and we aren't allowed to enter public transport without covered nose and mouth.

The chaos continues. What stores can open and which ones must remain closed changes on hourly basis. They want us to wear masks, but the shortage still wasn't dealt with. Overall shortage of key medical supplies continues. I can't even keep up with all the mess anymore. At least they allowed fabric stores to open, so I'm going to one tomorrow and will sew my own mask.

As of this writing, Czech Republic has 298 cases of COVID-19, two serious ones, no deaths.

Take care everyone!

Here's the non-filtered pic:

[Image: cca343078f80a1e70987f62cfb9b8451.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by neon_jellyfish - 03-17-2020, 01:37 AM