Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
Great quarantine photo! You captured a 'trapped' sort of mood very well.
And a great doodle also. Her Majesty's ex.pression suggests she's concocting something...

(03-18-2020, 03:41 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Ever since the limited movement of persons rule became effective, people keep calling the police to report those who dared to go outside, eventhough it's actually permitted.
Wow. And our province now apparently also has a health department tattle-line you can call to report people who aren't self-isolating. On the community bitch-&-whine page, at least a couple of people keep saying "I saw people that I know have been away and they were in xxxx Store..." In a place where everyone's into everyone else's business all the time (& often get it wrong) I'm sure there will be lots of opportunity for antagonism, misunderstanding, maybe reporting people who've done their 14 days, or weren't away at all, or were mistaken for someone else...
I am not giving up my walks to 'my' isolated beach. Or the mailbox. Anyone wants to report me for walking on the roadside all by myself needs to get a life. I have used the grocery store's pickup service so I didn't have to go in. I've read in a few places that masks don't help prevent the spread, not sure why?, but that you should only use them if you're sick (in which case, you shouldn't be out at all, I guess?).
The constant media coverage is really fuelling fear. Yesterday I heard a truly horrendous prediction of possible deaths, & wonder where that came from. Do half the people who are 'commentating' really know the facts...?
Neon -- sorry you have to deal with a government that doesn't seem able to handle things. Hang in there.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by Alliecat - 03-18-2020, 02:26 PM