Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
Thank you for your support, everyone!!! Don't worry about me, I'll be fine, I'm not alone in this mess.

Day 78

Sorry, I only have very crappy selfie today.

[Image: 4d6c502a84e5d4dfda157fb3eff1c03e.jpg]

I look like a corpse, but don't worry, I'm fine, this is what I always look like.

Anyways, look who arrived today! Dolls.moe somehow managed to ship her from Spain to Czech Republic, so from one country with areal quarantine to another country with areal quarantine, and it only took 3 days. I'm so grateful! At least one good thing happened amidst all this mess! She's Azone Lil' Fairy Sui. Proper pics tomorrow!

Today I sewed masks for myself and my family. I'm going to make more, so that we have spare ones when the first batch needs to be washed. From midnight until the epidemy is over, we are required to wear masks or cover our mouths and noses when leaving the house (until now it was just in public transport and stores). I decided I want my mask(s) to be pretty and fun, so I went with purple, surprise surprise!

What my masks can and cannot do:
  • they CANNOT protect one from catching COVID-19, this isn't medical equipment, it's just homemade cotton mask
  • they CAN protect others from catching my virus to some degree, they consist of two layers of sturdy cotton and a pocket for additional filter, even just a tissue can make difference (and it's easy to dispose of). It stops the virus I could sneeze or cough out, and little virus bastards that manage to squeeze through will lose speed, so the virus won't spread so far.
The idea behind these masks and the regulation making covering one's mouth and nose obligatory isn't protecting people from catching the virus, but from spreading it, which itself will be a form of protection once everyone starts doing it.

It seems like our healthcare is finally getting the materials they need, our govt is still disorganised as hell, but it seems like we got used to it, so the panic is slowly starting to fade out.

As of this writing, Czech Republic has 522 cases of COVID-19, five serious ones, no deaths, three people have fully recovered.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by neon_jellyfish - 03-19-2020, 06:09 AM