Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
Thank you very much, guys!

Day 80

Equinox time! On my hemisphere, it's the vernal one, officially launching spring, and boy, what a spring it is!

[Image: 5ce47483bc023c61a11c7c43e177c338.jpg]

Ashlynn's eyes match with the poster, but it's not very visible on this photo...

[Image: 1929f84c91b1a74f20963e9981d414d2.jpg]

We're back to chaos. Turns out govt wasn't clear enough about under what circumstances we can leave our homes, and the way they're trying to clear that up is just making things more confusing. The senior-shopping time was shifted to earlier in the morning, shortage of cotton and elastic cords, TP, and some other stuff continues. Our main crisis-solving guy said that one-use surgical masks will be hard to supply, so we should wear home-made cotton ones. I wonder if he knows about the cotton shortage... The overall mood is grim, people are shrouded in omnipresent malaise. I'm afraid that this muggy atmosphere will end up causing more harm than the virus itself.

As of this writing, Czech Republic has 774 cases of COVID-19, five serious ones, no deaths, four people have fully recovered.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by neon_jellyfish - 03-21-2020, 01:25 AM