Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
Thank you very much everyone!!!

Day 86

11 days of quarantine, everybody's going crazy, 6 or 7 deaths (our media cannot make up their mind) and we are now prohibited to move around in groups larger than two people (up until now, it was just a recommendation).

Today is 'Make Up Your Own Holiday Day', so I made one up just for this occasion. I think that sanity is no longer a shield from all this chaos and mayhem, and that the gloomy madness nestled in people's minds can only be countered by more madness, but a happy, positive one. So, without further ado, I wish you happy (my personal) Positive Madness Day!

[Image: 838760691796519763fe3c480057dae3.jpg]

And the original:

[Image: a0f0a48e08a5bb8a49aa8552a2517b87.jpg]

Please pardon the clumsy lighting, I put away the light tent for now (to make room for sewing machine), and I've set up a makeshift 'studio' on a shelf, but I haven't figured out the best way to light it yet. I'll set up the lighting camp again soon.

Her Insane Majesty agreed that her color scheme and the one I was going for in this photo do not match, and kindly offered to let Florianne be the Oddwickshire Postive Madness Ambassador, but I have to take Her Insane Majesty's photo tomorrow, as she is the most positively the most mad. The most madly positive. The positimadly most. You mean what I said to know, left?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by neon_jellyfish - 03-26-2020, 10:34 PM