Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
Thanks guys!

Day 94

I rebodied my Posea. I love her design on general level, a personification of coral reef with algae sorta-tentacles for lower half of body is super fun, but in her doll form, with hard plastic seaweed limbs with very limited poseability, she's not as fun as her animated self. She takes up a lot of shelf space, and group photos with her are awkward, because I can't get any dolls close to her, the sorta-tentacles always get in the way. So I found a cheap 13 Wishes Lagoona and used her body for Posea.

[Image: 4983b8e0455859a71270d47790fa5fec.jpg]

The color match is nearly perfect! The dress, the shoes, the necklace and the green bracelet are from 13 Wishes Lagoona, the algae armlet and earrings are Posea's original ones, and the pink bracelet is from Picture Day Lagoona.

The colors on the dress match the colors in her hair so well, it's almost boring. It looks nice, but I liked her colorful coral reef look, so I'll make her some new clothes. Some time. When I get to it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by neon_jellyfish - 04-03-2020, 08:26 PM