Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
(04-10-2020, 07:48 AM)davidd Wrote: We won't die. Nellie is working on another "stats" post to cheer us up.

Not the one deciding on the frequency? Uh oh! You could end up with two ADAD topics: A Doll A Day, and A Reigning Raving Royal A Day.

When it comes to securing clothing, pins and paperclips are a dolly photographer's friend! (Some of us are known to use masking tape and glue.)

Good to hear that!

Shush! Don't give her dangerous ideas... Although, she probably did think about it, and just didn't want to do it for some reason. But I'm not gonna ask, for safety reasons.

(04-10-2020, 09:29 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: Aw, love the sign. And their adorably complementary outfits.

I am totally in awe of the three of you who manage daily photos! A big pat of the back for day 100!

Thank you very much!!!

(04-10-2020, 09:42 AM)werepuppy Wrote: Congrats on Day 100

Also we're planning next year already?!

Seriously love the pic

Thank you!!!

(04-10-2020, 10:05 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: The dress Catrine is wearing is so cute - the colours complement each other perfectly.

And the poster is a good reminder of what to do.

Many thanks!

(04-10-2020, 10:43 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Looks like Catrine is reassuring May.  
Cute, and nice colour palette here.
Cabbage???  ...well, I learned a new use for a word, thanks to you and Google.  Not that I'm likely to use it much cos I hate sewing, but...  
And I used glue on the rare doll outfits that I've made LOL

Thank you!

I like sewing. I find it calming.

(04-10-2020, 10:55 AM)Elfy Wrote: The sign is amazing and good to see you planning ahead.

Thank you!!!

Day 101

Post-milestone Shenanigary Wishlist check:

[Image: 8b2327d792053d5031ccaf97300317fe.jpg]

I got three out of four dolls (and I ordered one that isn't on the list - the little pirate boy, and I'm going to get more Azones, because I can't get enough of their cuteness and Azone just keeps releasing must-have dolls). I did a lot of sewing, but it wasn't for dolls, so I'm keeping that one. I also decided to keep the artsy-fartsy bullet, I'll probably swoosh it at the end of the year. But I've been keeping that one up so far.

The current state of Shenanigary Wishlist, then, is as follows:
  • Sewing, sewing and more sewing! Remei needs more clothes, some of my other dolls need replacement clothes, my Withdoll will need something once she has a face... I want to participate in monthly sewing themes at Den of Angels (not all of them, though)... Yeah. Lots of sewing!
  • Do more artsy-fartsy stuff.
  • Get another resin BJD in MSD size. Withdoll needs a friend!
  • Get a resin SD-sized doll
  • Face-ups! By the end of 2020, all face-less dolls must no longer be face-less!
  • Get another Lil' Fairy. Monty needs a friend in his size.
  • Shell at least one Oddwickshire character
As for planning ahead - while I knew I was going to do some sort of photochalenge, because I'm an addict at this point, I wasn't really planning it, but since I couldn't do my original milestones idea now, 2021 challenge shifted from general intent closer to specific plan. I want to put some effort in that idea, and I didn't want to reduce its rank of milestones pics, so postponing it to 2021 seemed like the best plan. So yeah, I have a spreadsheet now. LOL

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by neon_jellyfish - 04-10-2020, 07:30 PM