Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
Thank you, everyone!

To clarify - I didn't make those drinks, I just googled them and found them on those kinds of inspirational websites that don't really state who is the artist behind the pic. I wanted to 'serve' some fancy drinks, so I found some online. I couldn't do such a thing to save my life. Plus, I don't really drink alcohol, because I don't have a merry phase of inebriation, I get sick straight away, so I can only drink very small amounts. But I love the orange peel nautical / tropical decorations, so maybe I'll try making some someday.
Sorry to disappoint!

(04-11-2020, 11:33 PM)werepuppy Wrote: Well, that looks like a fantastically inviting party - I love your drink props! And the angles and poses - Twyla coming out from under the table and Caterine spotting her. Fantastic!

Thank you very much! Posing Twyla was a bit of a challenge (mine can't really lift her head), but I'm quite pleased with how it turned out.

(04-11-2020, 11:43 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: Part-tay time!!

Love the blue drink with the orange peel ship.

I’m gonna have to find a Red Thing to drink, and dialling up “Timewarp” on the jukebox.

(The Red Thing drink is what we refer to as any vaguely fancy drink - doesn’t have to have alcohol or be red.  It comes from an overheard conversation on our honeymoon.  A group was ordering a round of drinks, and one of the ladies said she’d have the same as last night.  When asked what it was called, she couldn’t remember but it was a red one smile )

That's a funny story! Red Thing drink sounds like an epitome of fancy LOL

(04-12-2020, 02:16 AM)davidd Wrote: AWESOMENESSS BEYOND AWESOMENESSSS!!!!!

Did you make the neon jellyfish colored drinks? With ORANGE PEEL SAILING SHIPS!!!! In tiki head tumblers!

Ultimate TIKI PARTY at Neon's house!

This is SO FUN!!!! Today will be a good... a GREAT day because all I need to do is think about this post and I will be happy!!!! And laughing!!!!

(And craving glow-in-the-dark multi-hued beverages!)

Don't forget to invite the Glam Gets Wicked gals to your party:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH0knX3dVqc

Well, sorry about the drinks, but I'm glad that you like our party!

(04-12-2020, 11:27 AM)Alliecat Wrote: That drink with the boat is the cutest thing you've posted!  I love it!  (Don't tell Sunsette... she'll be insisting on having them)  And the photo made me LOL -- love the two at the end.
I would totally come to your partay if there wasn't an ocean in the way LOL

Haha, it would probably be more of a tub for Sunsette...
Thank you!
It's an online dolly party, so you can join regardless of the big puddle in the way!

Day 103

On January 17, I promised I'd take a photo of Rosamunda and Callidora together, so here they are! Of course, you can't just post a pic of Oddwickshire's no.2 and 3 like that and keep your head, so no.1 is there, too. Also, Lejays asked about Callidora's original wig at some point and I completely missed that, sorry! Yes, her stock wig is blonde, it has a rather yellowish tone.

[Image: 8e7a3740f4218b8f8c16c82a44427571.jpg]

And I couldn't resist using my vintage-horror filters.

[Image: 68e0197c396a6738d1a055f0aac1a875.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by neon_jellyfish - 04-12-2020, 07:37 PM