Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
Thank you very much everyone!!!

Alliecat, no, they weren't properly opened! I'll try it out, but I think they won't want to stay open anyways, they're a small format but thick paper.

Day 115

Free at last!

[Image: e4f862064020f11e1607b4ced9d246bf.jpg]

After 38 days, the quarantine has been ended! I won't go into details, because I can't keep up with law vocabulary, but some lawyers filled out a complaint about some anti-covid measures not being constitutional, and the Supreme Court said that it's true and cancelled them, the free movement of persons has been restored and we can leave the country again! The govt didn't even protest, and they said that since the epidemy is fading out, shops and services can start re-opening sooner than previously planned. We still have some rules in place, like covering our faces, keeping distance from others, and the schools won't open normally for the rest of the school year (they will open for kids whose parents can't look after them the whole day, though), but for the most part, we're free again. 

I'm so relieved! I didn't have much hope this would happen, I ex²pected the Supreme Court to do what our Prime Minister wants, but they acted like an independent institution for once.

The state of emergency has been prolonged to April 30, so the govt can still do a lot of things they normally can't, our main crisis guy wants to stretch it over May, too, because he likes having power, but our Prime Minister doesn't like our main crisis guy, so it probably won't happen.

Whew!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by neon_jellyfish - 04-24-2020, 08:27 PM