Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
(04-27-2020, 09:42 PM)werepuppy Wrote: They do look stunning! I'm glad you finally have them as part of your collection!

Thank you very much!!!

(04-27-2020, 09:58 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: Oh yay!  You’ve finally got the twins.  I agree that their sig versions aren’t the best ones to get, Dragon Games & Fairest on Ice are the best outfitted versions of the twins.

Thank you!!! I'd love to have DG Poppy to go with my Holly, and if they made Fairest on Ice 2pack with both twins and included Poppy in Spring Unsprung, I'd be so happy!

(04-28-2020, 02:42 AM)davidd Wrote: Well, they certainly look brand new and drop-dead gorgeous (wait, wrong line, sorry) despite being five or six years old!
It makes me happy to see someone splurging on EAH dollies still today.
Did you purchase them from a US seller? How long did shipping take during these confusing times?

Beautiful portrait!

They came in great condition, the owner even had their rings and other small tidbits (the only reason I like to buy MIB on ebay is to make sure the dolls are complete. So many MH and EAH dolls listed as complete aren't because parents selling them don't remember what their kids lost while playing). The lady I bought them from is from the UK. The shipping took a little longer, she shipped them on 19th and they arrived on 27th, but considering the whole virus mess, I'd say it was pretty fast.

Thank you!

(04-28-2020, 06:57 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Cool "x-ray" photo.  Congrats on the new arrivals; it's a lovely portrait.  I find the EAH's cute but so far have resisted getting into that line...  LOL

Thanks! To be honest, I wouldn't recommend getting into MH or EAH now. Both lines are dead, prices on ebay and co. are usually way too high, and the dolls tend to be in awful shape, because most of them are dolls that children grew out of and parents are selling them now. You can find listings stating the doll is complete, but it doesn't have hands... If you do decide to get 'just one', feel free to ask me anything!

Day 119

ADAW substitute

Sorry guys, I have to cheat a little bit this time. I have a terrible headache, and while I did start drawing today's doodle, I couldn't finish it, my eyes refuse to focus on fine details, so I decided to feature one of my old doodles, because I don't want to post WIPs.

[Image: af94268ccbf5f500dc499bb76754e165.jpg]

[Image: 522f07cb089860724cbbf5852de71316.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by neon_jellyfish - 04-28-2020, 10:46 PM