Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
(05-02-2020, 10:49 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: I love Torelei’s outfit - and that she has an umbrella for balance.

I'm actually not too fond of regular FdC dresses, to me, they seem kinda uninspired compred to Rochelle's and FdC Noir outfits, which I love to bits. I do like the colors of Toralei's dress, though, and her umbrella. And the whole line has amazing footwear and accessories. 

(05-02-2020, 10:51 PM)werepuppy Wrote: Toralei certainly knows how to defy the laws of gravity.

She's a cat, after all, she can defy any laws of nature she wants wink

(05-03-2020, 03:28 AM)davidd Wrote: Toralei's hair looks fabulous as it responds to gravity!
Those circus posters are eerily awesome and are making me want to collect the entire series of figs. Just for that little bit of printed cardboard.

(EDIT to add: or... maybe I could find the posters separately on eBay... which I just did... yay!  You're such an influencer!)

Yay! Congrats!

(05-03-2020, 11:34 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Toralei's very colourful.  Looks like she's tightrope-hanging in this one.... LOL
Who knew a doll with intentionally wobbly joints could be considered a good gimmick?  I wouldn't have guessed...  This makes me curious how popular she was and whether many people really liked that, or rebodied her as you did.

There were people who disliked it, and people who loved it, and even people who hated on people who rebodied her for 'not getting it'. I wonder if we ever learn to let other people do what they want with their collections... I don't think she was a hit, but also not a shelf sitter. I think she did OK.

Day 124

Today is the Paranormal Day, but I'm six feet under the weather today, and my head fell off, but I can still feel the pain, so I can't quite muster up the enthusiasm.

[Image: 83611361483b14c583c8e2bf863682d2.jpg]

Not posting the original, because it's crap.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by neon_jellyfish - 05-03-2020, 08:04 PM