Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
(05-11-2020, 03:45 AM)werepuppy Wrote: Oh wow, the colours on the vinyl MH figurs are just so bright? I love the slightly cheeky ex.pression Clawdeen has. Plus that hair! Stunning.

Yup, they're very colorful figures. Their hair always makes me want the main dolls to have super long, super big hair.

(05-11-2020, 07:18 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: The vinyls were such a brilliant line, so ex.pressive for a non-moving piece of plastic.

I normally don't do figures - I like real clothes and hair and posability, but MH vinyls are amazing. Sadly, they were really ex°pensive here, and nothing past the first wave made it here.

(05-11-2020, 07:29 AM)davidd Wrote: Wait... where did my comment go?  Oh My

Oh... I know. I had typed it out. Then I skipped over to eBay to check current after-market prices on MH vinyl minis. And... I bet I forgot to hit "post."   slash

Duhhh....  Sweatdrop

So basically what werepuppy and Lejays said.   yay

Teehee wink

(05-11-2020, 08:10 AM)Elfy Wrote: The vinyls were really good. It’s a shame they never really took off.

Agreed. I also liked the Minis, which had the same issue - quite a bit pricey here for what they were, and only one batch of first sigs made it to Czech Republic.

(05-11-2020, 10:10 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Cute.  Look at all that hair.
Speaking of stormy days... we got a bleepin' SNOWSTORM yesterday.  In bleepin' MAY.
I mean, it was melted this morning, but it was still freezing.
That's enough to give a person a headache...
Hope your migraine is better soon.

Oooh, a snowstorm! In May! Roaring twenties, amiright?
Thank you!!!

(05-11-2020, 10:46 AM)Aichan Wrote: I am so sorry you have to be going through this. Even though you say your relationship with her was weird, I can only imagine the feelings you and your family must be going through right now.
Its nice you can have a  beautiful keep sake with ypu to remind you of better times.

Thank you very much. I do feel better after venting.

Day 132

Rainy day. Frankie's a bit cold, but we're very grateful for the rain. Czech Republic has been suffering from droughts for a while now, the winter was extremely dry, and it is getting really bad. The price of veggies is already going up. There's no system to collect rainwater, and nobody cares. The land needs every milliliter of water it can get, so I'm happy for every raindrop. Sorry to be so depressive again!

[Image: 9a3c7688141df1f1e144234910a21afb.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by neon_jellyfish - 05-11-2020, 11:32 PM