Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
Thank you guys!

I'm having problems with pinterest on both the PC  and the mobil version, so I'm currently unable to upload today's photo, but I did take it.

Danny Choo is going to discontinue Smart Doll Felicity. He's getting rid of old models to make room for the new ones, which, frankly, I don't like nearly as much as the old ones. He's also discontinuing the Milk color and replacing it with one he calls Cinnamon (which is pretty on photos, but from what I've heard here and also elsewhere, it's not so pretty in person). I was surprised to see Felicity in the 'Discontinued' section, because last week she was among bestsellers. I want one more Milk Smart Doll who's also an older model, but really I can't afford a Smart Doll right now, so I'm afraid I'm going to miss out. It's not like I don't have giant wishlist full of other dolls, so I guess missing out won't be that big a catastrophe.

Anyway, I'm super-duper-mega-ultra-uber-turbo-extra glad I got Felicity when I did. Picture will hopefully follow soon.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by neon_jellyfish - 05-21-2020, 07:22 PM