Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
We host our photos on Pinterest too, for similar lazy reasons smile

That’s a great attitude to have - it must be a rowdy party at your place at times!
Our EAH & MH crowd don’t party a lot. But I do sometimes find some of them have tipped over or fallen off the shelves in the spare room, so they do a bit.

Lottie was putting on airs to the new girl Belle last week, and Belle pushed her off the step-stool they were on in retaliation. We have to rearrange the dolls every so often as they don’t all get along. LOL
(I stepped too close to it, and must have bumped it slightly. When we cam downstairs the next day Lottie was on the floor, and Belle was flat on the step)
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by Lejays17 - 05-23-2020, 01:07 AM