Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
Lovely photo of two lovely gothic girls smile And I'm a little late about the doodle, but I'm massively in love with it. Do you take commissions? An idea might or might not have popped up in my mind Happy 

Ah. World Goth Day... that might explain my unusually pessimistic mood today, because other than that nothing (unusually) gothic has really happened here. I spent most of the day agonising over the loss of this year's Wave Gothic festival (it would have been next weeken). It feels sad and weird, as that's something we've been attending each year for a long long time. I wasn't really planning to get to know the feeling of being without it. The husband just tuned in to a DJ friend streaming a live set from his home. I wish it didn't only make me sad. I really miss travelling and dancing at concerts and parties.

As for the aesthetics, I mainly look at goth as a music-thing. Of course it does involve some aesthetics, but I go more casual in those. I don't necessarily like to draw too much attention to myself (wearing casual goth clothes will still do that, especially during the summer), and as for the make-up I am rather unskilled and I kinda stopped trying Tongue
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by Loona - 05-23-2020, 07:24 AM