Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
(05-23-2020, 11:39 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Loona - sorry, I don't take comissions, I'm having trouble keeping up with myself, so I don't want to take on more projects.

Thank you, and no problem - I am completely in the same shoes, so I understand your situation from that aspect completely Heart

Oh, a Once Upon a Zombie! It's funny that she is making an appearance now - out of the 4 dolly things I did over the weekend, 2 were finishing rehairing a (non-OUaZ) Rapunzel, and taking out my OUaZ dolls to decide which one(s) I should resell. I have 4 - I didn't intend to, but they came to me together as a lot, nude, in semi-customised state, sometime last year, or the year before? I was planning to resell at least one, but never managed to make up my mind about which ones to keep. Now I think I know (The Little Mermaid and Cinderella are staying. None of them have hair, which is totally OK, as I was planning to make them (mostly) monochrome. Originally I wanted to reroot them, but I'm leaning towards wigs now. I couldn't make up my mind about one single hair colour for either of them :3 )
Both Punzie and the mini Phal are lovely! I love this mini size. I have always admired orchids, but never considered getting one, because I've always heard they prefer a bit more humidity - and our flat couldn't be further from humid.This may be a dumb question (I live with over 50 pots of plant babies, but have zero experience with orchids) is she actually a different, smaller species, or only a younger plant?
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by Loona - 05-26-2020, 08:08 AM