Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
Look at you, getting all literary and high-brow with Shakespeare and stuff!  yay

Marvelously moody setting! Your lighting here is excellent, with the gravestones barely visible in the background, and Frankie looking particularly malevolent. Well, as malevolent as Frankie can pretend to be, at any rate!

Each time you post these vinyls I find myself regretting not having collected them.

That cauldron... that's from one of the Monster High sets, right? I must have one around here somewhere, it looks familiar. Although... it's actually much smaller than it appears in this photo, right? It's a good size for minis, but rather unimpressive relative to regular-size figures, as I recall. Still, I must look for the one I'm fairly sure I must have... somewhere.

And speaking of cauldrons, I could have sworn the initial "kettle" prompt for the May Scavenger Hunt said "cauldron," which I thought was pretty cool. But I was wondering if that was a translation issue, as the description sounded more like a teapot or kettle.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by davidd - 05-29-2020, 02:28 AM