Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
You should def construct yourself a catacomb complex, or at least move in to a basement apartment or something. Coincidentally, I was thinking along the same lines yesterday, and looking at 1960s era fallout shelter plans online, and wondering how long it would take to dig a big enough hole to construct an underground lair.

Then I had to actually dig in the dirt to put in a wooden post, and after ten scoops I was worn out, so digging an underground lair by hand is probably not in the cards.

Also, inspired in part by werepuppy's post yesterday, I found myself reminiscing about Japanese street fashion and, by association, those glorious golden days of Monster High madness, searching different stores for new releases and anxiously awaiting the "second wave" called "Gloom Beach."

I've fallen way behind in the scavenger hunt, because of IRL overload, so... I guess I need to catch up tonight if you're gonna post the Final Prompt tomorrow!

Anyway, I'm very happy to see a gloomily colorful MH pic today, as the line has been on my mind as well.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by davidd - 06-23-2020, 02:37 AM