Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
Thank you very much for your input, everyone! I really appreciate it!

For now, I think I'll shell the existing characters, but take my time with it, and observe how I feel. If I'm more troubled by Pullip issues than I'm glad that I shelled the character, then I'll consider alternative methods, like drawing them, as suggested by Elfy, or reconsidering the interspecific approach. If Oddwickshire forces more new characters on me (which is totally happening right now), they'll probably get the (yet to be) chosen alternative treatment, too.

Day 186

Happy Alice in Wonderland Day, guys!

A while ago, I came to the conclusion that it is impossible to stay sane in this tangle of day and age tumbling around this mess of a dimension of this particular world in this specific corner of this totally random Multiverse, and that humanoids have basically two options to choose from - letting this tangle of day and age tumbling around this mess of a dimension of this particular world in this specific corner of this totally random Multiverse drive them insane, or go insane on their own. From what I saw, going insane on your own gives you much higher chance of being happy, so that's what I decided to go round and round and turn over and over and round and round and over, uh, what was I... Oh. I decided to roll with it.

In other words, let's all be mad here!

[Image: 5cedb961a5ec9fe835a07055f45f1e0f.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by neon_jellyfish - 07-04-2020, 11:58 PM