Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
Thank you very much, guys!!!

Day 26521498748156... 213. Yeah. That's the number. Day 213

Roommates and sculpt twins, Ginger and Melody. Ginger is this sculpt's OG, but Melody rocks it, too! It's not exactly accurate, story Melody has rounder face with less defined cheeks, so Briar's or Ashlynn's sculpt would be better, but I love her on Ginger sculpt, it's my favorite EAH sculpt and I like having two different characters on it. Their eye colors are switched - Melody should have brown eyes and Ginger violet eyes. Although, maybe this was original plan and webisodes switched them, I don't know. These two are besties in my collection, together with Cedar. Officially, these two are roommates, but not besties, though they get along fine. But I want them to be besties, bcause, well, look at them!

[Image: 26b32fa7ca6a5e2d4a6f2597b6b9f1bc.jpg]

I wish there was more of these two. Ginger had three releases (one of which removed her glasses - a book themed one, nonetheless! Ginger needs glasses all the time, she doesn't take them off for reading) and Melody had one pre-reboot and one reboot version of her sig. Reboot dolls had smaller heads and bigger smiles, and I never got used to them. I have a G2 Melody and sig Meeshell, but I don't have them on display, the smaller heads just don't work among other EAHs. They look under-developed.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by neon_jellyfish - 08-01-2020, 01:45 AM