Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
(08-03-2020, 12:19 AM)werepuppy Wrote: Aww, those are both just such aodrable pictures. Your Azones are adorable!

Thank you!

(08-03-2020, 08:15 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: The way the Azones are all playing is so very cute.

And I’m impressed that Rick is holding the other two unaided!

Thanks!

(08-03-2020, 11:57 AM)Alliecat Wrote: You had a lot of additions in just a year.  It looks like a fun group smile

I'm in love with Azones. I got two this year, third is on her way and I'm going to preorder another one soon, both new ones are going to be Lil' Fairies. With the 1/6 ones, I just go for whatever I like, but with Lil' Fairies, I have this rough image of what I want my crew to look like, and Azone just keeps releasing dolls that are perfect for that! I wish they'd stop for a bit... LOL but if they don't, that's fine, too. I'll get the Lil' Fairy army and then I can concentrate on other dolls (pre-orders are usually a bit cheaper than retail price, and second-hand prices tend to be higher, so I want to pre-order them, if possible). 

(08-03-2020, 12:06 PM)davidd Wrote: 1.   LOL  LOL  LOL Yeah, good luck with that!  LOL

2.  I know! I mean, seriously!

3.  I found a broken glass... I don't know what it was, some kind of display case maybe... at the dump last week and I almost brought it home to serve as a lantern-house for a lighthouse diorama. I even had it in the car before the sharp edges of the broken bits caused me to re-think the idea. But now I've been thinking "lighthouse," and, you know, I might have something that might work that doesn't have as many sharp, dangerous, probably tetanus-encrusted edges. I've been wanting to build a Pinky-Street scale lighthouse forever, and a Pullip scale lighthouse almost forever. I'm tired of having so many "forever" projects that never get completed... or started.

The Azone crew is quite amusing... and impressive in number. And most of 'em are kinda steampunk or pirate-ish, which is...

... Pullip Jeanne might make a pretty good steampunk airship pirate, huh? Or... Head Lighthouse Keeper!

Yeah... It wouldn't be that hard if I didn't create this stubborn world LOL

silentdistraction on instagram also has some amazing photos of this girl, but I've been able to resist so far. Now, however, the enabling got a lot more intense!

Good luck with those projects! Broken glass sounds like a great prop for a different kind of diorama, though...

Thank you! But... Four isn't really that impressive, especially compared to what is on wishlist. Azone collection is going to be much, much bigger.

I dunno, I'm not getting steampunk-y or (air)pirate vibes from her (I'm quite fond of the military lolita style, so that's what I see in her)... And... NO!!! The Lighthouse has its amazing one and only true irreplaceable forever together head keeper. I mean, she can be head keeper of your lighthouse, of course, but not in Oddwickshire.

(08-03-2020, 03:16 PM)Elfy Wrote: I'm an enabler!

Yes you are!!!

Day 216

My MH Getting Ghostly girls.

[Image: 659c98f55e09ee8d765da0ac865a243a.jpg]

And I played with curves a bit to make get them even more ghostly.

[Image: 13116b81b8a80fa012a2bc51f73af58f.jpg]

Rochelle isn't wearing her original shoes, these boots are from EAH Through The Woods Ashlynn.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by neon_jellyfish - 08-03-2020, 09:48 PM