Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
(08-04-2020, 10:16 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: werepuppy - my Azone wishlist, like pretty much all my wishlists, is an ever-growing, shapeshifting monster. I keep changing it with almost each new release.

There are some specific dolls I want, like both versions of the newest Milo release or Koi Princess Maya, and then some more general things, like one of each body type, some redheads, a doll on Emotion body, dolls with pastel colored hair in both picco and pure sizes, some redheads, an Iris Collect, an Iris Collect Petite, some boys, some redheads, stuff like that.

With Piccos, I want a main trio with a girl and two boys, and then side characters with specific hair colors - mint, lilac, blue, black, silver. And more redheads. There's always room for more redheads. That doesn't mean I won't get more Piccos after that, but this is what I want to have before I dare to attempt a backstory. I've learnt from my mistakes with Oddwickshire - if I start too soon, I'm going to drown in characters that demand shells!

Monty and May are two thirds of the main trio, and I'm going to get the newest Vel and Erunoe for mint and lilac hair.

Oh I was liking the look or Erunoe myself! Mind you, I also want the Lil Fairy you call Monty as he tends to fit my aesthetic very well. 

I have to admit, each time new releases come out, I do find myself going "ooh, maybe that one will fit." So I started to put a caveat on it, I have to think of what I use using my Azones for in part, and then narrow down from there. I have an Artful Dodger and an Oliver Twist, so I decided that I would potentially try to get hold of a Pip. Or a Hannah Schueller. (From a tv series Escape of the Artful Dodger that came out in the early 2000s. A surprisingly decent show for the era of otherwise meh children's programming.) But since I purchased Luchino, I will wait a while before making another Azone purchase - though I've decided his name will be Lucas Hawkins - Lucas because it kept getting stuck in my head, and Hawkins because I love my literary nods. 

Also: it is a sheer delight and honor to see Her Majesty to kick off the Annual Redhead count. You really do take the best photos of her, I keep wanting one for my collection!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by werepuppy - 08-04-2020, 11:35 PM