Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
(08-07-2020, 11:27 PM)werepuppy Wrote: Beatrix giving little flirty vibes for the press. She looks fantastic and this Oddliday does sound like a lot of fun

Thank you!!!

(08-08-2020, 03:23 AM)Alliecat Wrote: I think that Oddliday sounds like a lot of fun. Especially adding holograms to the fireworks. Elisabeth and Beatrix are both quite stunning. And little chocolate girl is adorable.
Another cold sad  – I hope you feel much better soon.

(08-06-2020, 09:27 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: I should probably go to some remote cave and meditate for a few months...
I dunno...  It kind of feels like some of us have been doing that already…?  xp

Thanks!!! The colds are annoying, I get them all the time, but at least I'm pretty much immune to real flu, I only get it very rarely, and when I do, it's mild. No fevers and stuff, so there's that. It's like my immunity performs fire drill every other week, but then it's at least able to deal with the real problem.

The quarantine wasn't particularly meditative here, if anything, it increased my dolly and chocolate cravings, so that doesn't count...

(08-08-2020, 09:23 AM)davidd Wrote: Oh, wow, the "processed" pic is utterly marvelous! I want it printed... on a metal plate... to frame!

(I am going to copy this pic to print... probably not on metal... in smaller form to hang in the Ameliæ Escadrille Ærodrome headquarters... with your permission, of course!)

Seriously, I'm like all giddy and agog over that pic.

Plus... LIGHTHOUSE DAY! That's awesome! And it's not even a "made up" or "fake" holiday; or at least not here in the States, where National Lighthouse Day was created by the U.S. Congress in 1989, commemorating the 200th anniversary of the creation of the U.S. Lighthouse Service (which eventually became a division of the U.S. Coast Guard in the 1960s).
http://www.lighthousefoundation.org/nati...house-day/

Has it really been over a year since you introduced us to the Oddwickshire lighthouse system? Oh, my! I believe Alliecat mentioned earlier today, in a different topic, that time is rocketing by. It certainly is; or rather, it's all blurring together in a groteseque miasma of... no! I shall not derail this marvelous Lighthouse Day with mournful thoughts!

Really, this post serves as a beacon in itself, certainly brightening my day! I'm gonna go out to the storage shed and see if I can find that thing that I think I have that I thought might serve as the basis for a 1/6 scale lighthouse lantern.

Beatrix... sigh... Heart 2 Heart 2 Heart 2

P.S.: I'm so sorry to learn of your cold, and of the cause of said cold. Now I feel guilty... altho' not so guilty that I didn't laugh at that "my head is loaded with snot" line!
(I suspect the mucous is a result of the vampire hummingbirds fussing with your nasal membranes. Vile little things, carriers of all manner of pestilence.)

Permission granted!

I was happy to find out that there is an actual Lighthouse Day, because I knew I wanted to do lighthouse-themed oddliday, and I love being able to celebrate oddlidays in this world.

Glad this post brightened your day, and I hope you can find that thing that you think you have that you thought might serve as the basis for a 1/6 scale lighthouse lantern, and that the thing you have can actually serve as the basis for a 1/6 scale lighthouse lantern, just like you thought it might!

Nah, don't feel bad, it wasn't the hummingbirds. I said 'slept', but I didn't get a wink of sleep until I closed the window in the morning and I didn't see any hummingbirds. I'm starting to think that they don't like noise (this is a very busy street, and that's why I wasn't able to sleep - too much noise).

(08-08-2020, 12:03 PM)Elfy Wrote: That's a great Oddliday (they're all wonderful really) and perfectly represented by Beatrix, I adore her wink.

Thank you!!!

(08-08-2020, 12:10 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: This is such a great idea for a holiday, I love the idea of fireworks with holograms.

Beatrix is an excellent representative of the unshelled crew.

Thanks!!!

Day 221

Sick mig pic! Redheadcount will return tomorrow. My snot-load got a migraine booster, so I can't really see what I'm doing, and I want my redhead portraits pretty.

[Image: 83220abcb2fd5e7a4a41be13f75ee3c5.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by neon_jellyfish - 08-08-2020, 11:48 PM