Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
(08-10-2020, 05:15 AM)werepuppy Wrote: Ahhh I really love this release - one of the ones that your photos always make me want my own of.

Dooo iiiiittt! Yooouuuu knoooow yoooouuu waaaant iiiiitt! No, but seriously, she's amazing.

(08-10-2020, 08:16 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Nice shadowy lighting.  Yeah, they probably don't want to have to be sanitized LOL

(08-10-2020, 05:15 AM)werepuppy Wrote: Ahhh I really love this release - one of the ones that your photos always make me want my own of.
Yeah, temptation...  So I went to "last post" which did not show the photo.  I read this, and thought, "I bet that's Cheshire Cat"... and scrolled up and, yep LOL  Cos that's what people tend to say about photos of her, isn't it!

I mean, she's steampunk, she's Wonderland-themed, she's a cat, and she's a redhead. Of course her temptation level is off the charts!

(08-10-2020, 12:06 PM)davidd Wrote:
(08-10-2020, 08:16 AM)Alliecat Wrote: I read this, and thought, "I bet that's Cheshire Cat"... and scrolled up and, yep LOL  Cos that's what people tend to say about photos of her, isn't it!

That's what I'm thinking again on seeing this pic. I actually purchased Steampunk Cheshire Cat last year because of the influence of this forum, and of neon's photos in particular. But I couldn't get anywhere near the same effect in photos. Yes, she was cute, but... she went to a more appreciative home. Now I enjoy her appearances vicariously, and I'm always delighted when she shows up in neon's photos.

Oh, hey, neon-j: I was very encouraged when you mentioned in a previous post that you tend to be susceptible to colds, but that it seems to help you ward off more serious infections. No, I'm not meaning I'm happy you contracted a vampire hummingbird infection cold; rather, I saw a news article reporting a study that estimates that up to 50% of the population may have a natural immunity to the coronavirus, and it seems to be related to catching colds. They are theorizing that people who have more frequent colds may have built up antibodies that resist the coronavirus. I found it interesting, after seeing that article, that you mentioned that you rarely catch the flu or other more serious illnesses, but you are prone to colds. That is exactly what the article described.

I hope that seeing the Return of the Red-Headed League means you quickly overcame the annoying head-cold and that you are on the mend.

I'm kinda sad that we won't get to see Cheshire Cat's shenanigans in The Dungeon, but keeping dolls one didn't bond with isn't healthy for them, or the keeper.

Oh, that's interesting! This is a family thing. Both of my parents are the same - prone to colds, but not viroses (Europe doesn't have a lot of fun things other parts of the world do, so I don't know about those).

Yeah, I'm much better now! Still a bit of a runny nose, but the main source of exhaustion is the heat.

(08-10-2020, 04:18 PM)Elfy Wrote: I love her mischievous expression.

Me too! And it fits her character in Oddwickshire, too.

(08-10-2020, 05:23 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: She’s always looking like she’s plotting mischief & mayhem - a typically normal cat in other words.

She is important part of my dolly world's finest organised mischief & mayhem group, after all LOL

Day 223

[Image: 6ea60156a6f61e26184bb8d180f6b437.jpg]

Of course I had to tintype it.

[Image: 8de02f45ba43e75d75ecfc1cf446fe63.jpg]

Redheadcount:

Characters so far: 5
Dolls so far: 5

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by neon_jellyfish - 08-11-2020, 12:39 AM