Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
(08-15-2020, 01:42 AM)davidd Wrote: This is quite an excellent likeness in figure form of classic anime style!

Right? I love anime dolls! I love anime, so I guess it makes sense... And Azones especially are so cheerful! I just can't get enough of them! This is getting dangerous...

(08-15-2020, 01:57 AM)werepuppy Wrote: Awww she's too cute!!!

She is! She stole my heart the moment I saw first pics. I'm so glad I got her, she's the type of doll that always makes you smile.

(08-15-2020, 02:28 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Both girls are very cute.
Bummer about the traffic.  I am one house removed from the highway, so although it's often a constant stream all day, it's far enough away to be 'background' (and slightly diminish the idiots' stereo next door).  Sleeping with earplugs shouldn't be necessary in one's own house, but.... (shrug)

Thank you!

I'm fully aware of how ridiculous this sounds, but I can't sleep with earplugs. I can do earplugs when upright, but when I lay down with them, they - you probably guessed it - trigger my migraines. Similarly, I can only use headphones with shells, not the type you put in your ear, those trigger my migraines regardless of my position. Sigh.

Day 228

And here's the only reason I keep character and doll counts separate - my Holly army.

[Image: 868029c5233c4aef04c1a5c5573a1ca3.jpg]

Redheadcount:

Characters so far: 9
Dolls so far: 11

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by neon_jellyfish - 08-15-2020, 09:02 PM