Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
(08-21-2020, 02:49 AM)werepuppy Wrote: Oooh such a great profile, and how the hair just flowers down so well, almost hiding her. Fantastic.

Thank you very much!!!

Day 234

[Image: 3e88a89bbcfd00d9f93cd056f6284e4e.jpg]

This is DC Superhero Girls Poison Ivy by Mattel. The line was pretty short-lived and I don't know much about it, I didn't follow it closely, because I don't care about superhero stuff. I got two dolls from the first wave because I was interested in Mattel's new body.

Aesthetically, it's a very athletic body, which wasn't that common at that time in playline dolls lines, technically, it poses as well as MH dolls plus it's much more stable, the dolls can stand on their own on one foot if provided a solid, even surface. Yes, Ivy here is standing on one foot all on her own, no additional support! Starring as something solid is Czech translation of M.R. James's ghost stories. It's a really good translation.

I'm impressed with the technical qualities of the body, but the dolls themselves don't do much for me. I don't care for their fashions or their faces, their backstories... I think I might end up customizing them. Some time...

Redheadcount:

Characters so far: 14
Dolls so far: 16

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by neon_jellyfish - 08-21-2020, 09:47 PM