Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
(08-21-2020, 11:06 PM)werepuppy Wrote: I should have known you would have picked up Ivy with her gorgeous red hair. I keep forgetting how good these dolls were for posing and the more athletic bodies which were a cool thing to introduce. I think honestly this line didn't do so well because it was the same wave for ages. The redesigns were... interesting, in terms of looks.

If you were going to custom? Ivy would make a good member of the Lavender Cult.

Haha, no surprise there, right? Not caring about the charcters, I went for the redhead without painted-on gloves and the black girl. I think the other redhead was Batgirl? Yeah, re-releasing the same set of characters over and over / not releasing any new ones sounds like a very plausible reason for the line's demise.

Oooh, you're onto something here!!!

(08-22-2020, 01:50 PM)Elfy Wrote: We’ve got a few of the Superhero Girls line, but we got them to give the Pullips some costumes.

(08-22-2020, 07:23 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: Ivy was my favourite of tg3 Supehero girls line, but like a Elfy said, we got them for costumes of the Pullips.

The bodies were great, not super-skinny like a lot of the other fashion dolls.

And Zombie girl is so pretty too smile

I always feel a bit bad for scavenging dolls' outfits for my favorites and not caring about the original dolls, but I always do it anyway (sorry, MH 13 Wishes and CAM packs).

The bodies were the only reason I got interested in this line.

Belle and Punzie are my favorite OUAZ dolls. I love them all, but for once, it's not so hard to name favorites.

Day 235

Oh my gourd, this girl. She actually has a very pretty skintone, golden-bronze and warm and full of life. But in the photos, she always, EFFIN' ALWAYS, looks utterly and thoroughly orange. Also, she only has the most basic articulation, but I love this sculpt and hair- and skin-color combo, so I got her. I gave up on getting her a Made to Move body because they're rather ex→pensive around here.

[Image: 66f5d2da40240faf621a6a05345a6622.jpg]

Redheadcount:

Characters so far: 15
Dolls so far: 17

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by neon_jellyfish - 08-23-2020, 01:08 AM