Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
(08-30-2020, 04:52 AM)werepuppy Wrote: I'm sure you'll add to your army of red-heads! I like the poster - it looks cool

Thank you!!! I plan to do my next redheadcount after next year's Love Your Red Hair Day in November, so I have a little more than a year to add some.

(08-30-2020, 10:03 AM)Elfy Wrote: I disagree with Her Insane Majesty, I think the result of the poster IS stellar! I’ll see what I can do about a picture of the vampire string doll.

Thank you and thank you!!!

(08-30-2020, 10:41 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: Of course the total focus should be on Her Insane Majesty, but the poster is conveying exactly what it needs too.

But yes, that isn’t a high percentage of red-heads in your total amount.  You’ll have to fix that for next year smile

Thanks! Yeah, I can't let things stay this way. I should add it to my next shenanigary wishlist - get at least two new redheads before the next redheadcount.

(08-30-2020, 12:32 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Of course she wants to be front & center and not share the spotlight with the "other" redheads LOL  I am kinda surprised too that your redhead percentage isn't bigger.  Who else would you like to get?
And I like how you did the "R" in your poster.

Yeah, she needed to be the first and the final redhead to appear. She's the Queen, after all LOL

Oh, I have so many on my wishlist - one Azone I know of, probably a lot of new Azones as they release them (Azone does seem to release redheads on regular basis), I also want at least one MSD and one SD resin redhead, a Smart Doll redhead is a must... Also, while I haven't decided on specific doll, there's one unshelled Oddling who's a redhead.

And thank you!

(08-30-2020, 01:24 PM)davidd Wrote: I'm back in time to see the gloriously gorgeous royal climax of the Redhead 2020 Count!

Love the Pippi Longstocking style braid in the poster!

Thank you very much!

Day 243

Frankenstein Day is upon us!

In my first ADAD, I took this photo for Frankenstein Day. I had fun with it, so I decided to continue with the mini story in my 2019 thread with this photo. And now, the brilliant mad scientist returns once more!

"Huh Huuuuh humhum huuuuh huh huh!"*

[Image: 3fadb3edf4c5f4d64920698370d9df94.jpg]

* "Finally done! The electricity bill was monstrous, but it was worth it!"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by neon_jellyfish - 08-30-2020, 07:50 PM