Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
Thank you for linking your previous photos too! I really enjoyed those, as well as this one! This year's lot looks fabulously fierce - but wait, where is Rochelle? She always used to be around for these, I hope she's all right!
It's a tough choice, but out of this bunch, I think I love I<3Fashion and Ghouls Rule Frankie the most. I<3F is on my list of "Frankies to desaturate", meaning I want to recreate her in a black&white version. I really like her contrasting hair colour and dark lips, but when I think of Frankie, she is black&white to me (both versions I have of her are b&w). Luckily, with Frankie, this is something that can be done with a simple rehair. I do have the doll to use, and I think I also have the hair, it's just another project that finally needs getting started.

I wasn't aware of Frankenstein day - but by hindsight, stumbling upon some unedited photos of my Frankies must have been a sign. Sadly I'm too late now (here it's already 17 minutes into the 31st), but I'll see if I can make up for it tomorrow.

I was sparingly around in the last couple of days, so I missed commenting on your OUAZ Little Mermaid. It's funny how I also find her fierce - I'm saying funny because mine doesn't seem fierce. She's the only uncustomised OUAZ doll I have, but I did restyle her hair and redress her. She has her hair in two braids, and is currently wearing the pink&white striped shirt and tulle skirt my Tangkou Fairy Fen Fen was wearing here. She looks pretty innocent to me (though I'm starting to grow uneasy - she's staring at me from a shelf about a metre from me as I write this). It's interesting how much difference the style of the hair and the angle of the picture can make.
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by Loona - 08-31-2020, 08:17 AM