Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
(08-30-2020, 11:07 PM)werepuppy Wrote: The mad scientist does amazing work!

She does, this is Ghoulia we're talking about, after all smile

(08-31-2020, 04:17 AM)Alliecat Wrote: What a fun shot. Especially given how hard it can be to pose multiple dolls; these are great.  Looks like a movie poster… Or maybe an album cover wink

Thank you!!!

(08-31-2020, 08:17 AM)Loona Wrote: Thank you for linking your previous photos too! I really enjoyed those, as well as this one! This year's lot looks fabulously fierce - but wait, where is Rochelle? She always used to be around for these, I hope she's all right!
It's a tough choice, but out of this bunch, I think I love I<3Fashion and Ghouls Rule Frankie the most. I<3F is on my list of "Frankies to desaturate", meaning I want to recreate her in a black&white version. I really like her contrasting hair colour and dark lips, but when I think of Frankie, she is black&white to me (both versions I have of her are b&w). Luckily, with Frankie, this is something that can be done with a simple rehair. I do have the doll to use, and I think I also have the hair, it's just another project that finally needs getting started.

I wasn't aware of Frankenstein day - but by hindsight, stumbling upon some unedited photos of my Frankies must have been a sign. Sadly I'm too late now (here it's already 17 minutes into the 31st), but I'll see if I can make up for it tomorrow.

I was sparingly around in the last couple of days, so I missed commenting on your OUAZ Little Mermaid. It's funny how I also find her fierce - I'm saying funny because mine doesn't seem fierce. She's the only uncustomised OUAZ doll I have, but I did restyle her hair and redress her. She has her hair in two braids, and is currently wearing the pink&white striped shirt and tulle skirt my Tangkou Fairy Fen Fen was wearing here. She looks pretty innocent to me (though I'm starting to grow uneasy - she's staring at me from a shelf about a metre from me as I write this). It's interesting how much difference the style of the hair and the angle of the picture can make.

Ah, don't worry, Rochelle is at home, and I think Ghoulia and her freshly finished Frankensquad are about to go visit her and show off.

(08-31-2020, 01:10 PM)davidd Wrote: LOL  That electricity bill line!  yay

Wonderful group portrait of the freaky fab Frankies!

Thank you!!!

(08-31-2020, 03:59 PM)Elfy Wrote: Great shot, and I love the giant Frankie lifting the Ghoulia up.

Thanks! FT Frankie is quite a sturdy doll, she had no trouble holding Ghoulia while I was arranging the other dolls and taking the photo.

(08-31-2020, 09:13 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: Hah Ha Ha about the electricity bill.

They're all great Frankies, I think my favourite is the Ghouls Alive one, her outfit is gorgeous.

Thank you! Ghouls Rule was a great Freankie release, it was the one that made me break my one-doll-per-character rule.

Day 244

While I was busy counting my redheads, a new cutie arrived!

[Image: 98812a377d551a04550cca76eefb8759.jpg]

This is Lil' Fairy Twinkle ☆ Candy Girls (these line names are going to end me one of these days) Vel by Azone. Twinkle ☆ Candy Girls is a collab with Kinokojuice. I had a name for her, but when she arrived, she didn't want it. I also ordered Vel's sister, Erunoe, from the same line, so I decided to postpone the naming until I have both of them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by neon_jellyfish - 08-31-2020, 09:35 PM