Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
(09-04-2020, 10:33 PM)werepuppy Wrote: The filter gives a very spooky air to it

See, Pullips are one of those dolls that 9 times out of 10 I think they do need bangs but the two you've shown really don't need them

Bangs is a kinda-sorta default Pullip look for me, too, but some of them can be quite stunning without them.

(09-05-2020, 12:32 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: I think curly/wavy wigs make it easier to pull off "no bangs" than straight ones do.

Stunning pictures!

That's interesting idea, I think you're right about that.

Thank you!

(09-05-2020, 12:53 PM)Elfy Wrote: They look like they’re very good friends. Maybe they’re both members of Oddwickshire’s No Bangs Allowed Society.

Oddlings in general get along very well, especially Salome, but these two specifically don't relly keep in touch, as they live in different towns and both are rather occupied with their jobs most of the time. Salome has most friends in the Graveyard district in Oddwick, and Callidora - when she has time - mostly hangs out with Rosamunda, and also Her Insane Majesty. The powerful ladies are friends, because their powers and responsibilities make it harder for them to make friends among their subjects.

Haha, no such society in Oddwickshire, everyone just wears what they want, but a lot of influential celebrities sport bangs, so that might be making the style more popular.

(09-05-2020, 02:02 PM)davidd Wrote: Only two without bangs?

Well, these two certainly make the most of the no-bangs-needed look! They are intensely stunning! Intensely!

Ladies are very pleased to hear that. There will be one more fringe-less character once I get the right shell.

Day unghhnnnhmnmnmn...

[Image: 6b09c0e0df04efc8e180a4f6e39edbdb.jpg]

Original:

[Image: 2d60a0cacfa457655da20465da453143.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by neon_jellyfish - 09-05-2020, 09:50 PM