Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
Thank you very much, everyone!

To answer questions from previous posts:

(09-08-2020, 05:05 AM)davidd Wrote: *snip*
Of course, another question arises: what was your eventual major for your totally useless bachelor's degree from a totally useless university? (You see, I can relate to aspects of this story...).
*snip*

I believe its English name is Guidance in vocational education, it's what the diploma supplement says, but that's in name only. The major itself was newly established at that uni, and it was a hot mess of courses that had absolutely nothing to do with the official definition of that major (which I found interesting and it was the reason why I applied for it). It was a total farce.

(09-08-2020, 06:14 AM)Alliecat Wrote: *snip*
Do you do any bookbinding of your own these days?

Sadly, not much. Last time I touched it was in 2019. I have to invade my parents' place and make an improvised workshop in their living room, so it's complicated to organise, and with all the other stuff like migraines and whatnot, I don't get to it very often.

Day ouch

I'm still under a migraine hex, so today's photo isn't what I originally aimed for, which sucks, because it's the Wonderful Weirdos Day, and I wanted to celebrate it more. I couldn't get the focus right, because my eyes aren't fully functional atm, and colors are a bit off, too.

[Image: 0ac7edaa4bf71f11fc6fd7c7cbbfdb0b.jpg]

I tried to filter away the bleh-fulness of the photo, with questionable results.

[Image: 3933b4598bad98fa38f860e8dcd3743b.jpg]

This is last year's photo, in case you want to see something less blurry.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by neon_jellyfish - 09-09-2020, 09:17 PM