Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
(09-23-2020, 09:49 PM)werepuppy Wrote: Ooh the flitered picture does look properly spooky. I hope you enjoy the book!

Thank you!!!

(09-23-2020, 10:13 PM)Elfy Wrote: The filtered picture does make it look appropriately haunted.

Since there is 'haunting' in the title, I felt like the whole photo should look the part.

(09-24-2020, 01:24 AM)davidd Wrote: You make absolutely the best use of the Monster High circus backdrop! You have shown it to be quite versatile.

Read a New Book Month... is almost over, I suppose. But I, too, recently purchased (ordered online) a new book, because yeah, who wants to read an unread book you already have on hand. It should arrive today or tomorrow... or the next day (what you said about shipping), so maybe I can read at least one new book before the end of the month.

The little bat pendant is ador... I mean, eerie and unsettling.

Haha, I was just thinking about that - specifically, that when I do 'the most photographed dolls of 2020' recap either at the end of the year or at the beginning of the next one (because there's no escaping next year's photochallenge, is there? Though I'd still like to try switching to the weekly mode), I need to feature the playset, because it's the most photographed dolly thing by a large margin. Part of me says 'seriously girl, this isn't cool anymore, you need to get your lazy bum to work and make some backdrops' but the rest of me is like 'nah, too much work'...

Day 268

These beauties don't get nearly as much photolove as they deserve, so I'm giving them some now.

[Image: 04057bb099452576cefc7220c151a989.jpg]

And a spooky filter version!

[Image: a3a1452880440ce7c7f27e5dc2bdd458.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by neon_jellyfish - 09-24-2020, 09:40 PM