Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
(10-06-2020, 08:22 PM)werepuppy Wrote: Ooh, it is a fun spooky setting spooky though. I love the colours you've used. Also Clawdeen and Twyla look great!

Thank you very much!

(10-07-2020, 08:08 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: I am a sucker for twilit skies-- so lovely! And I love both the dolls' wigs.

Thanks!

(10-07-2020, 08:47 AM)davidd Wrote: I want to live in that house.

Me too! Haunted mansion would be so cool! Even hauntless mansion would be nice...

(10-07-2020, 12:15 PM)Alliecat Wrote: ... wonders what symphonic metal is, but yeah, the potential girl-band is cool.  I like the doodle!, especially the shading from orange to blue.  The little figure behind the tree is fun too!  I hope the kaboomigraine (great word) is better soon.

Symphonic metal is more melodious subgenre of heavy metal that combines metal sound with classical instruments and sometimes whole orchestra, some bands have vocalists trained in operatic singing. The most famous would be Nightwish (although I don't really enjoy their music after their original vocalist left), and in my first post I mentioned Epica, if you're in the mood for some noise (don't let 'symphonic' fool you, it's still mostly metal), here's a link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmyym0dT4SM

Thank you!!!

(10-07-2020, 03:31 PM)Elfy Wrote: Your band name is far better, and that doodle is just fantastic, I love how even the moon has a wicked grin on its face.

Thank you very much!

(10-07-2020, 04:59 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: The gradient of the sky looks amazing, I’ve seen sunsets like this when we’ve been at the beach or in the bush.

The grin on the moon is particularly neat.

Clawdeen & Twyla always look great in the circus outfits.

Thank you!

FdC was one of the best MH lines.

Day 281

"Are you sure this is the right recipe for punch? Never seen a punch recipe with lizard tails..."
"Looks nice and punchy to me."
"... Nevermind..."

[Image: 7b52c39914bf1e6e45816199e0a28452.jpg]

Esteemed audience will kindly pardon the blur - photographer's head is still trying to detonate.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by neon_jellyfish - 10-07-2020, 06:45 PM