Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
Thank you very much for your input, everyone!!! I really appreciate it!!!

The BJD that the new character wants as their shell (yes, they picked a specific doll, which is why I have troubles imagining them as some other doll) is 1/4 scale, so it most likely wouldn't work with Pullips. I guess that rules out the second option (thanks for mentioning your same-scale rule, werepuppy!). I'm still not sure what I want to go with, as the first one would be cheaper and the third one would be the most fun, so I'll think about it a bit more (and wait for what davidd comes up with).

I wasn't originally planning to have portals between various dolly worlds, but doing it that way would allow me to both have this place where it was intedned to be and get the character their preferred shell. Plus, as I tend to like the same aesthetic in all types of dolls I collect (steampunky-gothy-fairytale-esque), the worlds will be similar to each other, too, so being connected isn't that much of a nonsense.

Thanks again! I would ideally want to figure this out before the end of October, as I'd like to post it (minus the dolls) while Oddwickshire still rides the wave of full moon craziness. But it won't be the end of the world if I don't make it in time, either.

Day 292

I'm often surprised by how well do some dolls look in B&W, eventhough it would seem that their bright colors are what makes taking their photos so much fun.

[Image: 0ac23f46ae883c3f1786576e1aadce15.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by neon_jellyfish - 10-18-2020, 09:46 PM