Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
Oh. I know that feeling when a character picks a specific shell and you spend far too long trying to find it. (See me and Alvastaria Milo who is my perfect Artful Dodger.) The same scale rule was something I came up with when I realised that if I was shelling characters, I may not always have the character shell in dolls from the same line, and if they were at least the same scale, it did make things a little easier for posing and sharing spaces, and so forth.

(Actually I'm also having that 'character picked their shell' for another character who was just a vague idea in my head...)

I hope whatever plan you come up with, it suits your purposes well. I think the fact you yourself are saying you think the third option would be the most fun does suggest that it's the one you would prefer to go with. I wish you luck on getting this done well! (Also I'd love to see what doll the character has picked out!)

Also also? Rochelle looks so stunning in the black and white. It looks like it's some advertising campaign that's had so much money spent on it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by werepuppy - 10-18-2020, 10:41 PM