Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
(10-23-2020, 09:49 AM)Alliecat Wrote: ...what blood.
Our province continues to be among the "good" areas in Canada, in spite of our 2 recent outbreaks that bumped the case count up significantly.  Your saying is appropriate for the idiots in this community who can't stop spouting endless variations of ridiculously illogical and incompatible conspiracies -- they are really stirring it and are why I need to spend less time online.  Or on Facebook anyway.  If (when?) covid does get here, their brains will ex!plode  Irritated

Anyway, an evocative photo for sure.  And Rebecca is gorgeous.  She's one of those dolls who's been on my sensors since I first learned about Pullips, but will probably never show up at a price I'm willing to pay.  Oh well! I enjoy looking at others' smile

(10-22-2020, 05:45 PM)Elfy Wrote: Do you have a zoologist or vet or doctor for Oddwickshire?
That would make for an interesting character, I think, because aside from the knowledge of biology and anatomy, they would also need to know magic.
Not too long ago, I would've sold my soul for a vet who could do magic... but that's too sad a story to go there.  Cry

I’d see an Oddwickshire medical professional as having magical knowledge due to the nature of many of the patients. Rather like Dr Bombay in Bewitched, both a GP and a witch doctor.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by Elfy - 10-24-2020, 09:54 AM