Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
Beautiful drawing! I love the "gold leaf" framing around the drawing! The swirling nebula around the stars is wonderfully wintery! And the leaves! Oh, those gorgeous glowing radiant leaves! A feast for the eyes and senses all in one tiny frame! You are truly an artist!

Your EAH red-head looks quite pleased with herself here, no doubt certain that you chose wisely in selecting a representative for the red-headed league. And two new BJD cuties in the past 100 days is definitely an achievement worth celebrating!

And somehow, brilliantly clever as you are, you manage to make the year-to-date sound funny rather than terrifyingly horrible! Or horribly terrifying. Or just plain yucky!

Truly, you embody and ex-press through your art the spirit of "The whole world sucks right now, but guess what? I have dolls! Ha!"

Sixty-sick... I mean sixty-six days yet to go? And then we begin... according to most current "ex-perts"... another year that will be even worse, pandemic-wise!

(That line about visiting the cemeteries made me laugh... a lot! Hope to... not see you there!)
They're not dolls, they're action figures!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by davidd - 10-27-2020, 05:04 AM