Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
(11-03-2020, 01:36 AM)werepuppy Wrote: Aww, this photo looks so lovely.

I hope you are not doing with photo challenges - it's always lovely seeing what you come up with

Thank you very much!

I'm definitely not done with them forever, but I might want to take a break next year.

(11-03-2020, 02:03 AM)davidd Wrote: I often think about your informative and interesting grave candles post from last year. We learn so much from you over the course of each year about history and legends and stories... and sometimes even about dolls.

I'm going through a "drop it now, because who cares anyway" patch myself.

I would say that if it's more chore than fun, drop it... next year. I suspect you would be very annoyed with yourself for having made it through this much of 2020 only to falter at the very end. What do we have, fewer than sixty days remaining. On a day that you're feeling up to it you could even set up and snap the majority of the photos necessary to see you through the remainder of the year.

I think at least a couple of us will be re-thinking the daily challenge for next year, particularly if there is little change in the world situation over the next few months.

Thank you!

Oh, I'm definitely not going to drop out now (that's what I meant by deciding after I'm done with 2020), Someone wants the challenge completed (with extra day!), and we just discussed what Someone does to troublemakers (...what blood.), so I'm definitely going to finish the remaining two months. But I'll see about next year. This year was mostly me not being able to do the things I'd planned, partially due to migraines, partially due to the whole world being bonkers, and that's frustrating. I'm also bored out of my mind with the same old, same old photos on black background, I'd like something more creative for a change, but right now, I don't have enough creative juices to do something about it.

(11-03-2020, 02:23 PM)Elfy Wrote: That’s a lovely picture, and I really like the use of candlelight.

Thank you!!!

(11-03-2020, 04:02 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Oh, the window candle is very meaningful to me, for reasons TL,DR.  That is a nicely lit photo.
Sorry you're feeling bummed out.  I can imagine having to post a photo a day would be quite a challenge.  But as davidd said, you have posted a lot of interesting and educational things, so I hope you'll at least continue with a weekly pic -- that's not hard.  It shouldn't be a chore though, daily OR weekly.  It should be fun.  Hope you can rediscover some fun doing it.

I think I can see why. Thank you and thank you!

Day are we there yet? 308

ADAW #41 (I'm behind, I need ketchup)

The knee is getting better, the migraine is getting worse (but I can still see well enough to draw), so I bring you another uber-simple migraine doodle. Also, it's Jellyfish Day, so yaaay, I guess.

[Image: 922a1bed13496578a971217caa46dff2.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by neon_jellyfish - 11-03-2020, 09:40 PM