Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
Thank you for your support and understanding, everyone!!! Heart

Don't worry, I won't disappear, I'll be checking your threads and commenting in them, plus, I still have a lot of stuff I do want to post, just not in form of challenge or anything with regular schedule or required total amount I'd have to keep up with. I want to post any new dolls I might get, and I want to participate in the Sewing Project monthly themes on DoA - not all of them, just the ones I like, so it wouldn't be enough for a monthly challenge, which I want to avoid anyways, but the months I do participate, I'll cross-post the photos here.

I also want to keep celebrating Oddlidays (do you remember the first Oddliday we talked about? You don't? Good, don't go looking it up! Keep not remembering, so that I can post them all again next year (and we still have more this year - the one that was on 1st and one more). And when I have more Oddlore ready, I'll share it with you (yes, I will, shut up, people-eating village! Seriously, some places just don't have any manners).

Day 313

My knee still hurts and my head hurts again, what a synergy.

[Image: d4a10d6a864db00a7092038a18dc5441.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by neon_jellyfish - 11-08-2020, 11:58 PM