Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
Catching up on some pics due to hiatus. I Loved your Halloween pics. Both the filtered and the non filtered ghost pics are really great. Great poses! I really love your set ups, and the backdrops too. Little jellyfish portrait was love.

I'm sorry its burning you out. I don't blame you... I find it hard to even just check the forums sometimes because time gets away from me. I can't imagine if I had to do a pic a day or a week. For what its worth I really enjoy what I've seen so far from you (I came in a bit late and I haven't quite been able to go back and catch up). I myself am trying to limit doll stuff to once a week, but I still fail at that.

If its not fun, don't force yourself. Definitely take a much needed rest to recharge and see if you can get your creative juices flowing in other ways. But just know your art and pics are wonderful, so is your writing. So if you ever think, 'no one cares' know that this internet stranger really really enjoys looking your photos and they make a difference to me at least to see them. ♥ But you're the most important thing you gotta worry about. And life is too short to do stuff that is making you unhappy. If you wanna share when your inspiration hits, great, if not, that's ok too.

What a lovely orchid hybrid, and doll too. Very cute together!

Red trio: Love the two tone hair especially, very nice! Cute trio! And the steampunk duo looks great too.

Lastly, thank you very much for the link to the wig! I had a feeling it was Leeke, I have a couple Leeke wigs and they are great but I didn't recall mine looking so lustrous and thick. I did get mind almost 10 years ago though. LOL

I hope you feel more refreshed soon, and your head and knee feel better soon. ♥♥
♥ ~ |  INSTA | FLICKR | FB | ~ ♥

Dunneh. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by dunneh - 11-09-2020, 04:37 AM