Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
Her Insane Majesty looks very serene there. I think this could be one of the prettiest pictures you've taken of her (not that all the other pictures weren't utterly exquisite of course Your Majesty, please put the axe down LOL )

And a pavlova sounds marvelous as a treat for this particular day.
And I think we have a patch of Oddwickshire fog here as well - there's a place near here that develops low-lying fog when no where else does. It's particularly odd when you realise that dark shape is one of the herd of cows...
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by Lejays17 - 11-10-2020, 07:00 PM