Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
(11-17-2020, 11:53 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Ooo, pretty colours.  Their hair is a lovely shade.
davidd's idea is interesting....  Can such things happen in Oddwickshire...?

Cats purr at particular frequencies that promote healing.
I mean, do you need any more evidence that cats are magic??  Heart

Some may be not as clever, but I've also seen the theory that "you get the cat you ex-pect to have", meaning if you treat them like just some unintelligent animal, that's what you'll get, whereas if you make more of an effort to communicate and socialize with them, you'll have a "smarter" cat.
Maybe... my wee soulmate knew ~20 different hand signs for tricks, and we did them every night for nearly 13 years.  I knew it was the signs and not what I said because we could do the routine in total silence when I was sick and had a sore throat.

Yeah, she's probably also figured out it's 2020 so why bother LOL

Hahahaha! Maybe. I wouldn't blame him if so! But he was already not caring last year so... He's probably just too well fed (which is probably a good thing more than bad, he's not overweight or anything so its fine.)

Yeah, I have heard about the purring frequency thing! Heart   My brother does this thing with our cat (he has a sports injury, so his knee is often sore) he's like: 'Yoshi fix my knee!' when the cat sits on him his legs and purrs. LOL  But yes I agree, cats are magic! 

That's so cool that you taught him tricks! I've seen a cat 'wrangler' (if you can call it that) that had trained all these three cats in this routine. Pretty sure it was in Japan but I can't find the video now though.  sad I've had a few cats and there has definitely been a varying degree of intelligence but they are just 'smart' in different ways... one of my old cats was fast and clever but could never learn routines or anything and was SO easily confused. My current cat is cleverer. He has learned to associate the noise of the kettle boiling with the opportunity to steal my seat-- since he knows I'm getting up to make tea soon and there is a warm comfy place for him. So now when he hears it he comes over and waits for me to get up. LOL 

(11-16-2020, 11:06 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Day 321186651478747212023

Cross-brand sister potential: detected.
Level: strong.

I already noticed that Florianne and Twyla had a lot in common, and now, Céleste joined the sisterhood. I seem to have a thing for girls with mint hair, bows and ruffles. All of them also feature purple, although Florianne only has purple eyes.

(What is this? A colorful picture? Haven't seen one of those around here in a while...)

I love Mint hair too! Such a pretty color. Everything about this pic is love. ♥ Very cute how the two hair styles match almost exactly! Forgive my ignorance of doll brands but what doll is that small one? (Celeste I think?) She's super cute. Also I am so tempted by your Florianne to get a Mint Du Jardin... must be strong. LOL
♥ ~ |  INSTA | FLICKR | FB | ~ ♥

Dunneh. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by dunneh - 11-17-2020, 08:40 PM