Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
Thank you very much, everyone!

I don't think they're incarnations of the same character in different brands, because they're all very different, personality-wise.

dunneh - that's - warning, crazy name incoming - Twinkle ☆ Candy Girls Vel from Lil' Fairy line by Azone International.

Day 322

ADAW #43
Another un-numbered ADAW. I need to catch up with myself. ...Does that make me a time-traveler?

Anyhoo, this is a migraine doodle, the little Mokke from Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun, and I think that the remainder of this year's doodles will be very similar, that is, uber-simple (aside from the two monsters I have left to do).

[Image: ec9049bc163f8a36bf4a44847828e748.jpg]

Once the stores are open again, I'll get a lighter pink polymer clay and make a new batch of Mokke, these are too dark. And I got the shipping notice for my Hanako-kun Nendoroid! If I knew earlier, I'd save this doodle for when he arrives! Oh well, I guess there will be more Mokke doodles soon.

Oh, and the dolls here are both from Azone's Lil' Fairy line, the little ginger darling is Small Helpers Sui (1st series - like a signature doll) and the lilac-haired cutie is Twinkle ☆ Candy Girls Erunoe (same series as Vel).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by neon_jellyfish - 11-17-2020, 11:44 PM