Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
And the tree puns are just as bad at the last set of puns you started davidd LOL

B&W Cedar is so beautiful. She was the first EAH that broke my one-character-doll limit. I bought her for cheap as I loved the Spring Unsprung outfits/lines but they were way ex-pensive here to start with.

elfy - Nefera is the taller of the two - she's on a "Big Sister" body which means she's taller. There was also a "Little Sister" body, which is smaller. Twyla & Howleen are these ones, there are probably more but I'm not as familiar with these things as neon is smile
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by Lejays17 - 11-22-2020, 06:06 PM