Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
Aw, the sheep are lovely, and Ginger is such a doll. ... No pun intended.
(12-16-2020, 01:56 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: Awww!
And the colors of the illustration match so nicely with today's dolly model!

Thank you!!!

(12-16-2020, 03:18 AM)davidd Wrote: I agree with dargos, the colour coordination between the model and the illustration is cleverly accomplished!

Thanks!!!

(12-16-2020, 09:50 PM)werepuppy Wrote: Aw, the sheep are lovely, and Ginger is such a doll. ... No pun intended.

Thank you! I know, right? I love Ginger, she's one of my favorites both doll- and character-wise. I wish they made more of her.

Day 351

My blue & white dolls! Except Mattel dolls' hair is yellowing and Faybelle is slowly turning purple, she used to be more blue. Not that I mind purple, it's a great color for a dark fairy!

[Image: 49e8e1a311856ad8e1fed3c1fe379722.jpg]
If the color rendition is accurate on my monitor, it looks like Faybelle has almost become the color of the pale version of MH Astra Nova. Strange that the actual plastic would change color, especially within such a relatively few years.

Nevertheless, it is a fun pic! I like seeing the "wintery" characters together, Novi and MH.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
The motivational sheep are cute as always! And I too like the colour combination going on in that picture, with their colours and those of Ginger.

That's a wonderful group of blue ladies! I have a soft spot for blue dolls, so I'm especially fond of this lot. Is the Abbey wearing the fashion pack a Skull Shores Abbey? My MH recognising abilities are slowly rusting away... her face-up and wider eyes are lovely!
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
Aww, the wee sheep again-- cute! Seems like you could do quite a few more of those. "Do you think my feet are weird?" "Do you think my nose is weird?" ... smile
Hehe, you could do a "motivational sheep" calendar, with a different doodle each day LOL

Another fan of blue... a diverse bunch that all look like they go together.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
A group of blue.
So manny photos missed - sorry! Work is nuts ar the moment & ive been caught up in knitting a top for a friend so not the time to be posting.

Motivational sheep are the cutest, and Ginger is an excellent dolly-model for them

The blue group is brilliant, and m going to have to look at my Faybelle to see if she’s turning purple as well.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
The Blue Doll Group is a good group to be a member of.

Sigh, the reminder that MH/EAH dolls weren't made to is just sad. Thoug Faybelle turning purple does sound cool.
Thank you everyone!!!!

No worries about missing posts and yes that's Skull Shores Abbey on the right, I'm not feeling too well today and my cousin has covid and will have to spend holidays in isolation and my aunt (not his mother, another aunt) maybe has it too and it makes me kinda dizzy, luckilly, both of them are healthy otherwise, so it shouldn't pose a real threat to them. Here's Salome... Oh. I just realised I'm accompanying these news with a photo of a funeral home manager, of all characters... But I'm sure both my cousin and my aunt would be amused, so I'm gonna roll with it and now I'm off to find a bright side of life to look on while whistling. I'll start the search in a cup of hot chocolate.

Day 352

[Image: 4261f609021a0b8b6c6d35fe09db9a24.jpg]
(12-17-2020, 11:56 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Hehe, you could do a "motivational sheep" calendar, with a different doodle each day LOL

I'd be all over this! Heart 2 (just sayin' to second the greatness of Alliecat's idea, not as a hint or to put pressure on you neon! I know you've enough projects planned already for next year ^^)

Ah! You posted exactly while I did, so I almost missed the portrait of lovely Salome! I don't have too many specific Pullips on my wishlist anymore, but Monochrome Romantic Alice is definitely on there (she might even be the only one, I certainly cannot think of anyone else in specific right now), her desaturated colouring is truly lovely. She looks a little shy there.

I hope your relatives will be feeling better soon - and you as well. It is getting more and more difficult to find that bright side nowadays...
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
Such a shy and bewitching smile!
I've probably mentioned before that in my younger days I wanted to become a funeral director... only, I wanted to go by the older nomenclature, undertaker. I really wish I had followed through on that.

Salome is lovely. And a funeral parlor diorama... die-orama... would be a fun project. I should start a Project List for next year. {Note: list started}

I hope your aunt and cousin recover quickly without incident.

One of my relatives got the first in the series of two vaccination shots today. I asked him if this means he no longer has to wear a mask. He said no, because it is still possible to catch and spread covid. I was all like, whaaat? Then what is the point of the vaccinations? He said everyone will need to wear masks until everyone has been vaccinated. So again... what is the point? Is this just another money-making scam by the medical industry? And another social control ex-periment by government?

Did I mention Salome is lovely?

Hot chocolate... good idea! I'll do that, too. Come on over if you like.
Sunsette would say you can fix lots of things with chocolate, so that's a good start.
Salome looks rather... haunting.
Ugh, I'm sorry about your cousin & aunt. I hope they'll have mild cases & feel better soon, and that it doesn't hit any more of your family. Be safe over there!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(12-18-2020, 12:12 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Sunsette would say you can fix lots of things with chocolate, so that's a good start.

You should come over, too! I'm starting on my third cup! I might be able to find a little bit of Lindt dark chocolate with caramel and sea salt to melt in to it!   yay
Salome looks so lovely in your pictures.

Also I know you quoted it elsewhere, but would you like another round of the Monty Python song.

A shop near us is doing white hot chocolate. As in hot chocolate made with white chocolate. I can only imagine how sweet it is, LOL.