Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
Hayley looks rather annoyed with all the talking rather than the doing.

Always great to see Basil.

And the Skywalkers - one of my favourite fictional families!
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
They’re a very dramarous clan the Skywalkers.
That's a nice group of figures.
I had to look up "dramarous" LOL
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(01-19-2020, 11:28 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Yeah, not a lot of families can get so many planets involved in their family drama. My favorite has to be Leia.

Seriously, it's really got to be applauded.

I think a lot of people like Leia best, but there's got to be so appreciation for Padme who did her best to uphold the democractic process while setting the standards of fashion very high. 

(01-20-2020, 08:23 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: Hayley looks rather annoyed with all the talking rather than the doing.

Always great to see Basil.

And the Skywalkers - one of my favourite fictional families!

Hayley is very much an active stuff - she wants to get out there and muck about and this standing around talking isn't getting that done.

Basil's happy people find it great to see him! 

They're a fictional family we've followed nine films of! 

(01-20-2020, 03:15 PM)Elfy Wrote: They’re a very dramarous clan the Skywalkers.

Indeed, they are. Dedicated to being so very extra. 

(01-20-2020, 03:42 PM)Alliecat Wrote: That's a nice group of figures.
I had to look up "dramarous" LOL

Thank you! 

(So did I. It fits really well.)

- - - 

20. T is for Tiny

[Image: 65007826_20a649819ee70487aa9e9c8d14116a84_standard.jpg]

Vel is probably my smallest doll, and Tiny is as his name suggests - tiny!
Aww, always great to see Vel. I'm in love with Lil' Fairies. And Tiny is so cute, omigosh! They must be good friends!

My lack of appreciation for Padme comes solely from not really having seen the movies, I only saw the original trilogy once, mostly to understand Spaceballs better, and I do seem to remember random bits from the first (I think) movie of prequel trilogy - something with a submarine and a race on Anakin's planet, but I can't remember the rest, and I didn't really like it. Sci-fi in general isn't my thing.
I always love your little teddies.
Vel is adorable. <3 And so is Tiny!
Good things come in small packages.
(01-21-2020, 03:30 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Aww, always great to see Vel. I'm in love with Lil' Fairies. And Tiny is so cute, omigosh! They must be good friends!

My lack of appreciation for Padme comes solely from not really having seen the movies, I only saw the original trilogy once, mostly to understand Spaceballs better, and I do seem to remember random bits from the first (I think) movie of prequel trilogy - something with a submarine and a race on Anakin's planet, but I can't remember the rest, and I didn't really like it. Sci-fi in general isn't my thing.

I'm really hoping to be able to get hold of another Lil' Fairy this year, they're just so adorable. Tiny and Vel are good friends but tiny is a case of small size, big ego sometimes...

Naaaah, I was just making a joke. Though now you mention Spaceballs, I would have loved to have seen their take on the prequels and now sequels...

(01-21-2020, 03:57 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: I always love your little teddies.

Aw, thank you! 

(01-21-2020, 09:21 AM)DeadlyNova Wrote: Vel is adorable. <3 And so is Tiny!

The Azone Lil' Fairy line is adorable in general! Tiny is so small but so lovely! 

(01-21-2020, 03:39 PM)Elfy Wrote: Good things come in small packages.

Very much agreed! 

- - - 

21. U is for Unique

[Image: 65047738_8fc96fc17f64ad33f23df6690348ee38_standard.jpg]

Unique in that today (21st Jan) is National Hug Day! So, why a picture of teddy bears if this is a day to do with hugging? Well, the collective noun is a "hug" of teddies! 

... It just seemed fun to me.
Aww, that makes me think of a little happy kid with arms full of soft, cuddly teddies! I have a hug of teddies. And a ton of plush sheep. Flufflock of sheep?
That's a fun name for a group of teddies. I've learned about lots of "days" from this forum LOL I wonder what you call a bunch of plushies that aren't just teddies? cos I've certainly got that.
Vel & Tiny are both very cute.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Aw, lots of teddies!

I knew it was hug day because one of my students was fixated on it today...
All very huggable bears.
(01-22-2020, 01:25 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Aww, that makes me think of a little happy kid with arms full of soft, cuddly teddies! I have a hug of teddies. And a ton of plush sheep. Flufflock of sheep?

Okay so that's an adorable image and I thank you for sharing it with us all. Also I don't care if that's not the collective noun, I'm going to be using it as one forever more. 

(01-22-2020, 06:32 AM)Alliecat Wrote: That's a fun name for a group of teddies.  I've learned about lots of "days" from this forum LOL  I wonder what you call a bunch of plushies that aren't just teddies? cos I've certainly got that.
Vel & Tiny are both very cute.

... I don't actually know so we shall just include them in the hug! 

Thank you! 

(01-22-2020, 09:40 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: Aw, lots of teddies!

I knew it was hug day because one of my students was fixated on it today...

Perhaps the student was weaponising kindness by giving everyone a hug? It's a very punk move. 

(01-22-2020, 04:11 PM)Elfy Wrote: All very huggable bears.

A bear lives to be hugged. 

- - - 

22. V is for Valentine

[Image: 65088325_dce4cd838fd9c5e948c9e156a001a1e3_standard.jpg]

... It was the first thing that came to mind. C.A. here was a charity shop find. Without her stock, sadly, but she still looks lovely.
MH Cupid! Now that's a doll you don't see often. She was very hard to find in continental Europe, and after her first release, she was on hiatus for three years before they finally re-introduced her as an EAH character. I like that her MH version has certain edge to her, after all, love isn't all sweet and fluffy either. Her EAH self is pure cuteness, but that's OK, too, we need more cuteness in this world at any given time.

She looks good in Scaris Rochelle's dress!