Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
Indeed, the more similar people are, often the more they butt heads...
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Thanks, all!

- - -

336. L is for Lita

[Image: 78145504_e080a1568485eb740eb6ffea4e79f50d_standard.jpg]

Another wrestler! One of my early faves when I was younger.
I remember Lita! Wow its been a while. Back in the day I was all over the weird love triangle with Matt Hardy and Edge. Hahaha.
♥ ~ |  INSTA | FLICKR | FB | ~ ♥

Dunneh. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
Lita looks so cheerful with that friendly wave!

Buh-bye, Lita! See ya in a week or so! Keep an eye on the werepuppy, don't let her get in to too much mischief!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Redhead, therefore a badass!
She looks happy - I really like how all the lady wrestler figures you have shown to us seem overjoyed and are smilling teethy smiles (which are not the creepy-looking Barbie-kind of teethy, but they actually look happy) smile I love how the mesh top adds detail to the otherwise molded-on clothing. And I really like her pants, and would love to get a pair - for myself grin I like my pants loose and low-waist, both of which are a mission close to impossible in the current "very high waist&super skinny"-times. It's a good thing I'm more of a skirt person - though the fact that I've become one cannot be considered separately from the fact that I have been struggling with buying pants since my teen years...
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
(12-02-2020, 12:31 AM)dunneh Wrote: I remember Lita! Wow its been a while. Back in the day I was all over the weird love triangle with Matt Hardy and Edge. Hahaha.

Ooh that. Yeah, WWE booking real life as angles. When done right, it's interesting and cool. I don't think it was done right there. 

(12-02-2020, 01:00 AM)davidd Wrote: Lita looks so cheerful with that friendly wave!

Buh-bye, Lita! See ya in a week or so! Keep an eye on the werepuppy, don't let her get in to too much mischief!

Enjoy your trip. I hope it goes well. 

(12-02-2020, 03:09 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Redhead, therefore a badass!

She was one of the few - at the time she started in the company - allowed to do actual physical moves. Yeah. She's badass. (And I am so glad we've moved on and now the women's division is one of the best in the world for match quality.)

(12-02-2020, 04:16 AM)Loona Wrote: She looks happy - I really like how all the lady wrestler figures you have shown to us seem overjoyed and are smilling teethy smiles (which are not the creepy-looking Barbie-kind of teethy, but they actually look happy) smile I love how the mesh top adds detail to the otherwise molded-on clothing. And I really like her pants, and would love to get a pair - for myself grin I like my pants loose and low-waist, both of which are a mission close to impossible in the current "very high waist&super skinny"-times. It's a good thing I'm more of a skirt person - though the fact that I've become one cannot be considered separately from the fact that I have been struggling with buying pants since my teen years...

For Bayley, it was her character at the time - the fan who has made it to her dream and, as a result, she is happy. With Lita... I think it's just luck. Though that being said I have one more female wrestler coming and she's all smiles too, but then again she was one to smile a lot. 

I am glad that they do still throw in soft goods. It helps add a level of texture and fun to the figures.

- - - 

337. M is for Megara

[Image: 78189258_424c31753fd1eed7348fb54a84a50daf_standard.jpg]

Third of the new-for-this-year Disney releases! Megara, the female lead of Hercules and one of those characters who people always seem able to quote.
This doll is beautiful! That smirk! I always loved Megara's character design.
She's one elegant but sassy lady smile
My Flickr Gallery blush

So I can, so I can
Meg is one of Lejays favourite Disney girls.
(12-03-2020, 01:12 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: This doll is beautiful! That smirk! I always loved Megara's character design.

I am so glad they sculpted her with the smirk. It wouldn't have been properly her without it. 

(12-03-2020, 07:02 AM)Loona Wrote: She's one elegant but sassy lady smile

Agreed. 

(12-03-2020, 03:28 PM)Elfy Wrote: Meg is one of Lejays favourite Disney girls.

I hope you can get hold of one of the dolls! 

- - - 

338. New Friends

[Image: 78236559_1f8d09500296a6308b7a1846343a4d26_standard.jpg]

I think Valerica and Nora would get on pretty well. Plus. granddaughters of infamous villains.
Yes, those two look like they'd get along. Why do they remind me of the 'mean girls' at high school LOL
Megara looks sassy. Not familiar with this one either.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(12-04-2020, 02:26 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Yes, those two look like they'd get along.  Why do they remind me of the 'mean girls' at high school LOL
Megara looks sassy.  Not familiar with this one either.

Oh, I wasn't thinking mean girls for them. Though I suppose the pose might not help too much, lol.

Disney's Hercules - it's them trying to tell a Superman story using the Greek mythos. So their understanding of Greek mythos is waaay off, but the design work is amazing.

- - - 

339. O is for Obdurate

[Image: 78280683_499811a536731a157b21ed96857561e4_standard.jpg]

Def: Showing unfeeling resistance to tender feelings

They have no idea what you're talking about.
Sorry for missing yesterday's post, I'm internetless at the moment.

Nora and Valerica do look like a cool duo!!!

Oh, but Wednesday and Loki do have tender feelings, it's just that they show them in... unusual ways.

Sorry if I don't comment for a few days, I hope it will get fixed soon.
Valerica and Nora seem to make a cool pair - they don't seem much alike though, despite the similarities in their ancestry. I love the stock on both of them, Nora's dress is so cool and Valerica's shirt is so grungey, it reminds me of my own school years (though I never had checkered shirts back then. And then for a long time - up until last year, when I came across a monochrome grey-black checkered (and studded!) one that I liked. The husband tends to call me Kurt Cobain when I wear it... I'd also love to come across a dress similar to Nora's, been on the hunt for something like that for myself for decades).

Oh, there's my favourite pair - and a new word I haven't yet heard! They are utterly cute yeah, sure, nothing is going on there, I'm with you, what on Earth others are talking about? LOL I really like the posing, so ex-pressive smile

So I've never been interested in the Marvel universe, and it hasn't really crossed my ways either (apart from the occasional Doctor Strange I've been seeing in my Pinterest feed due to fangirling over Mr. Cumberbatch - but I also didn't really have any interest in Mr.C as Doctor Strange), yet one day a couple of weeks ago I woke up to a dream I had about... Loki. This one in particular, not the 'classical' Norse one I've been aware of. It has been bugging me for some days, so I went ahead and watched some of the movies, aaaand... I seem to have developed some kind of a crush on him. He matches the aesthetics I used to fangirl over when I was less than half this age, and I had a soft spot for villains already when I was little (the first one I can think of was Roderick Scunner Campbell from Super Gran - does anyone remember this series here?), but it's still an unex-pected new thing in my life Sweatdrop I party blame you (and partly Hina), because I can't really think of any other source of him getting into my mind other than through your pictures - I don't mind though, so please don't actually feel blamed, or at least not in a bad way ^^
My Flickr Gallery blush

So I can, so I can