dargosmydaddy's doll-a-week 2020
The matching hair to eye makeup looks si cool.

Congrats n getting her after looking for ages.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Well, I completely missed last week, just feeling generally unmotivated to take a picture. I spent the majority of February battling a bad cold, finally felt better for about five days, then had a miserable allergy attack. Lost my voice both times, and had a nasty cough both times, too (and now is not the time to be raspy and coughing, let me tell you...). Finally feeling better again, and now I'm home from work for the foreseeable future (two weeks minimum, but I have a feeling it'll be longer) as my entire county is shutting the schools and employing distance learning starting tomorrow. So I'm feeling rather unsettled (though I have a good supply of toilet paper, food, and library books... the libraries have shut, too), and taking some doll pictures was a nice diversion.

Week ten

[Image: 49662686128_2dc40ed528_z.jpg]Gabriel13 by tisue999, on Flickr

Week eleven

[Image: 49663508917_20584b4776_z.jpg]Jesperi5 by tisue999, on Flickr
Gabriel looks quite surprised by something. Jesperi is clearly submitting his headshots to a modelling agency. Both fantastic photographs
I don't know where the "two weeks" or "through the end of the month" figures are coming from. I agree that all these shut-downs will likely be, as you suggest, "for the foreseeable future."

I would say "Yay! More time for toy photography!" but the reality is that we have house payments, rent, credit card payments, utility bills... yeah. This is gonna get really stressful really quickly.

Oh well, your lads seem to be taking things in stride, at least!

Glad you're feeling better. I had the nasty heebie-jeebies a couple of months back and it took forever to recover.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Both gorgeous head shots there.

I get you either the feeling unmotivated about taking photos. There are some weeks it’s a real struggle to do so, especially when you’re sick on top of it. (And allergies count as sickness in this case).
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Gorgeous boys! Here's hoping things will go back to normal as soon as possible.
Jesperi is very handsome smile And I like Gabriel's fun summery shirt, especially as I've just come back to more winter.
Sorry you had such a crummy February, & hope you are back to 100% soon. And also that you can find ways to enjoy the time at home.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
A nice way to de stress and they’re both very handsome. And
Week twelve

I'm totally cheating and posting a picture I took last weekend for this week's entry, because I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed and busy at the moment. Distance-teaching seems exponentially more time-consuming than actual teaching, plus I've got several other projects going with fast-approaching deadlines... grrr... Somehow, it seems like being stuck at home should be more peaceful!

[Image: 49662684238_48c65ff187_z.jpg]Slade4 by tisue999, on Flickr
Your guys have cute summery shirts.
Hope things smooth out and you find some peaceful moments to rest soon.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
As Alliecat noted, that's a very nice Hawaiian print shirt!

So glad I'm not in teaching anymore. I wouldn't want any part of it during this nonsense! Good luck! Sounds like "distance learning" will be the new normal.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Hang in there!

That print really suits him!
The print is really nice.
Fell behind again... but it's finally Spring Break, so hopefully that means a week of lots of dolly photography till I am forced back into the never-ending workload that is distance-teaching... which will probably be ex.tending all the way until June... trying not to think about that!

Week Thirteen
(Recycling one of my scavenger hunt pics...)

[Image: 49758163963_48705164d2_z.jpg]Arturo6 by tisue999, on Flickr

Week Fourteen

[Image: 49758696321_f4dab9e548_z.jpg]Vivi6 by tisue999, on Flickr
You have very well dressed dolls.